No Products in the Cart
We want you to treat your clothes with the same tough love you give your workouts.
Here are some of the tips to get the longest life of your clothes :
Don't forget : Check the wash care and content label on the inside of the garment.
This label has garment specific information on how to care for your Gully Activewear.
In a Hurry?
If you are rushing out for your workout, machine wash your activewear in cold and tumble dry on low
Cold wash/Air dry :
Machine wash in cold water and air dry. This will help to protect the life of the elasthane fibre and the shape of your garment.
For Bright Colours :
To care for your bright coloured clothes, we recommend that you:
- Wash bright colours separately before you wear them.
- Wash according to wash care instructions (in most cases that would be cold wash/tumble dry).
- Continue washing bright coloured clothes with similar colours.
- When wet, keep bright coloured clothes away from other fabrics.
A few tips to increase the life of your clothes:
1. Turn your clothes inside out and wash it with other synthetic fabrics.
2. Wash clothes of similar fabrics together so avoid anything abrasive such as denims or clothes with zippers. These can be harmful in a repetitive motion in a washer or dryer.
3. Use of Fabric Softener Avoid using fabric softener because it coats the technical fabric and inhibits its wicking capabilities.
How to wash?
Different Fabrics :
Outerwear Family :
- Cold wash/hang to dry.
- Close all the zippers before washing.- Use the least amount of detergent possible to clean it effectively (leftover detergent may inhibit the water-repellency).